It is a duty to perpetuate the memory of our dear loved ones and this from year to year as tradition dictates.
You can :
- Make a Kaddich and recall the name of the deceased to the various offices, to do so consult the section of the services : Week or Shabat
- Ask to recite a Kaddish in memory of the deceased and to recall the name of the deceased
- Rent one of the rooms available to organize a "seuda" in memory of the deceased
- Ask to have a plaque engraved in the memory of the deceased (the application will be studied carefully by the Administrative Commission but be aware that this request is exceptional)
- Inscription of the name of the deceased on the table of the memory (the request will be studied carefully by the administrative commission according to the available place)
For all these requests, please contact the Secretariate.